2005 Audi S4 Avant V8 Wagon 6-Speed Manual - $9,000 (santa cruz)
2005 audi s4 avant
condition: excellent cylinders: 8 cylinders fuel: gas odometer: 119175 title status: clean transmission: manual type: wagon
QR Code Link to This Post
For sale is the highly sought after 2005 Audi Wagon, V8 6-speed manual. You get the best of both worlds: room for gear and groceries, and a powerful, fast, and agile vehicle to make your driving experience a blast. This S4 is super clean, fast, and can hold its own on dry concrete or Sierra snow (chains included). This Audi is well cared for, most recently completing the 115k service. The vehicle was purchased from the second owner in 2014 where it was 100% stock and had around 95k miles. Several cosmetic upgrades were completed, but remains effectively stock. Engine is 4.2L V8 with AWD and 6-speed manual transmission. Only about 25k miles have been put on over the past six years. It pains me to part with this vehicle, but it has not been a daily driver for some time now and it deserves to go to a good owner.
## Features ##
* Heated Front Seats
* Recaro Leather Seats
* Audi Heavy Duty All-Weather Floor Mats
* 6-disc CD Player
* Bose Speakers
* Digital Compass
* Ski/Snowboard Rear Seat Pass-Through
* Fog Lights
* Dolphin Grey Paint
* Folding Rear Seats
* Power Seats
* ...and more
## Cosmetic Upgrades ##
* Plasti-dipped front grill
* Smoked rear tail lights (vinyl)
* Smoked side indicator lights
* Tinted windows
* Hoen fog lights (yellow)
* Audi floor and rear mats
* Continental Extreme Contact DWS Tires (235/40 ZR18 95Y)
In the interest of transparency, a few issues exist that will need to be dealt with:
* There's a coolant leak. It's recent and hasn't been looked at by a mechanic.
* Bushings need to be replaced in the front-end suspension/steering linkage. You'll hear a bit of a creak when turning the steering wheel when the car is not moving. This has been looked at by a mechanic and no safety/immediate issues exist.
* Timing chain service has not been performed.
* May need an AC recharge as the air does not blow as cool as it used to.
* Some of the interior upholstery is becoming unglued on the doors (see pics).
* The vinyl on one of the rear tail lights is starting to peel.
Recently smogged, registered, and clean title in hand.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers