compensation: Compensation will vary based on experience
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you an online marketplace reseller geek? Do you love buying and selling? We are looking for you!
We are a small, seed-stage startup working on the next big thing in eCommerce based in beautiful, downtown Santa Cruz. We're looking for eBay selling experts with strong communication skills to help build our R & D testing ground reporting directly to our Director of Operations.
This is a key role suited to a highly experienced marketplace sellers looking to work with a small dynamic team to help develop a new online platform. This position requires strong writing skills, a self-starting attitude and a passion to help make the world a better place. Full and part time positions available. To begin, the work will be performed from our location but telecommuting possible in the future.
- eBay seller with at least 50 positive feedbacks as a Seller and at least a 95% feedback rating or better. (Top Rated Seller preferred)
- Experience selling on multiple online marketplaces like eBay, Poshmark, Depop, Mercari or Etsy a strong plus.
- Experience selling in a wide variety of second hand consumer categories.
- Experience pricing eBay items based on research tools like
Terapeak or Worthpoint.
- Strong understanding of eBay selling policies and procedures
- Familiar with the importance of keywords in titles and descriptions
- Knowledgeable about eBay search optimization and Google SEO
- Fast accurate data entry skills
- Excellent spelling, grammar and written English language skills
- Packing and shipping knowledge
- Ability to write a description based on photos of products quickly and accurately
- Knowledge of pop culture helpful
- Flexible and able to thrive in the ever changing environment of a start-up
- Responsible, dependable and willing to work under deadlines
- Sense of humor
Please respond with a resume and your ebay seller's account name.
Please note, you will not be selling items under your user ID.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers