compensation: hourly compensation based on experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Join bobbyblue, inc., a small web development company serving the bay area for 20 years. We provide digital solutions to Fortune 500 companies, local businesses, schools and charities.
Work on a variety of development projects and employ a variety of skills related to web development and graphic design. Projects include design and development of new websites, re-designing existing websites, maintaining ongoing website content for long term silicon valley and international corporate clients. Design projects include visual design, information design, work on promotional HTMLs, promotional landing pages, posters, banners, postcards, brochures, t-shirts... This job has flexible hours and starts off as part time, with potential to be hired as a full time employee.
Office is located in downtown Willow Glen, San Jose.
WHAT: part-time or full-time front end web developer needed to assist with on site (San Jose, CA) and remote web development and graphic design. Work will begin as contract work with potential to be hired as full time employee.
HOURS: 10-20 hours per week. Work hours are somewhat flexible, with occasional specific times for publishing/meetings/team development.
• Some experience required.
• Degree in design or development is not required but preferred
• Must be a good communicator in person, on phone and via email.
• Self-motivated and detail-oriented
• Must be located near San Jose, CA and able to work from local office 1-2 days a week minimum.
• SKILLS: HTML, CSS, JS, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator
• Additional skills: wordpress, GIT, jquery/bootstrap, SASS, ASP, PHP, JIVE, cpanel, SharePoint
Some skills can be learned on the job.
WHEN: position is available now.
NEXT STEP: Send a resume along with a brief introduction.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers