favorite this postWeb Content Manager (San Francisco) hide this posting
compensation: $30-40/hr DOE employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Position: Web Content Manager
Location: South Bay
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Months
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: $30-40/hr DOE
Our global agency client needs a Web Content Manager to join their team in May!
- Balance multiple projects, assignments, and launches simultaneously within a fast- paced, ever-changing work environment.
- Manage localized content in XML format.
- Support multiple geo teams simultaneously with frequent requests to edit content.
- Ensure all content (copy, images, videos) is accurately built before QA work begins.
- Discretion in handling highly confidential materials.
- Understand that deadlines are the top priority and know when to seek help from team members or managers to make it happen.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years of content management experience.
- Proficiency working with XMLs to structure content.
- Experience working with a git client application (Tower, SourceTree, etc.)
- Working knowledge of HTML, JSON, XML.
- Mac OS, iOS, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word.
- XML editor (Sublime, Oxygen, etc.)
This is onsite role in Cupertino, with access to shuttles.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: SF70@jobalert.creativecircle.com
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers