favorite this postWeb Marketing Account Specialist (san jose south) hide this posting
compensation: DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, Justia's mission is to advance the availability of legal resources for the benefit of society. We are especially focused on making primary legal materials and community resources free and easy to find on the Internet. The company provides Internet users with free case law, codes, regulations, legal articles and legal blog and twitter databases, as well as additional community resources. Justia works with educational, public interest and other socially focused organizations to bring legal and consumer information to the online community. Justia also provides premium website, blogging and online marketing solutions to help law firms optimize their marketing budget and provide their clients with an increased level of information and service. We are currently looking for a full-time Web Marketing Account Specialist to work out of our office in San Jose. Position will occasionally work out of our corporate headquarters in Mountain View.
Justia (www.justia.com) is looking for a Web Marketing Account Specialist to join our team and manage day-to day customer relationships with new and existing clients. Will work with legal professionals and law firm clients on the development of their websites, blogging and social media presence.
- Provide website and/or blog training to new and existing clients
- Review website and/or blog content for legal analysis and quality
- Coach clients on quality website and/or blog content writing
- Consult with clients on their website, blogging and social media needs including explaining processes and making improvement suggestions
- Be the primary point of contact for new and existing clients
- Handle client support calls and emails
- Manage the client relationship to ensure top level support and client satisfaction
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure client requests are completed accurately and in a timely fashion thus driving client satisfaction
- Bachelors Degree required. JD Degree from an ABA accredited law school is strongly preferred
- Hands on experience in a client services/account management role is strongly preferred
- Exceptional client service skills
- Strong legal research skills
- Familiarity with ethical principles of the legal profession
- Proven ability to write in a clear, concise, understandable manner
- Extreme attention to detail
- Very highly organized
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Strong knowledge of the Internet
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and meet challenging deadlines
- Ability to multi task and work in a fast paced office while constantly maintaining a friendly and positive attitude.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers