The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO- Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborate with our clients -- the Non Profit Organizations -- to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in marketing, strategy, human resources/ organization, finance & IT.
All volunteering positions at Class Consulting Group are unpaid
Position Type: Volunteering/Unpaid, Part-Time (Flexibility to work with your full-time job)
Location: SUNNYVALE, CA
Proficient at programming and configuring the Salesforce platform. Deep functional understanding of its architecture, capabilities and limitations. Design, develop, test solutions on the Salesforce platform. Review and recommend alternate design and development approaches; understand and analyze impacts and provide solutions. Collaborate and work with other team members; lead the design sessions; review code and conduct unit testing. Should have passion for serving community. Should be reliable. Should have a sense of humor. Should have the emotional maturity to be able to work in teams without formal hierarchy.
Develop custom code to facilitate reporting and enhanced security. Design and implement dashboards and tailor reports for other departments. Perform data maintenance.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Proactiveness, Willingness to take initiative.
• Salesforce certifications a plus
• Excellent in communication and presentation.
• Able to work independently and as part of a team.
• Must attend weekly meeting on Wednesdays on a regular basis.
• Must be willing to commit to a minimum of 1 year.
• Leadership development opportunities.
• Networking opportunities
• Satisfactory volunteering experience.
• Group based learning
• Must be willing to commit 1+ year.
• Attend weekly team meetings: 2 in person and 2 conference calls each month.
• Minimum 5 hours [excluding meeting time].
The CLASS Consulting Group believes in equal employment opportunity and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers