compensation: Compensation depends on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Located in Los Gatos, we service the residential market and commercial opportunities throughout the Bay Area.
We are currently looking for commercial and residential Service Electricians to join our team.
Compensation depending on experience.
Preferred state certification
Driver’s license and reliable transportation
Have proper tools
Punctual and dependable worker
Minimum 3-5 years documented professional experience
Comfortable with climbing and working on ladders/lifts
Comfortable with being in all-weather conditions (outside, cold, heat, rain)
Comfortable with being in potentially close quarters (under house, in attic)
Comfortable interacting face to face with customers.
• Deductive Reasoning: Electrical Service Technicians need to be able to look for problems in complicated electrical grids, isolate the issue and solve it.
• Logic: Electrical Service Technicians analyze malfunctioning electrical circuits in a systematic way.
• Manual Dexterity: Working with wires, using hand tools and handling small components requires manual dexterity.
• Math: Math is needed to analyze electrical circuits.
• Observation: Electrical Service Technicians need to be able to look at electrical circuits and evaluate them for any problems, to make sure they are being installed correctly.
• Problem-Solving: Electrical Service Technicians need to be able to identify issues and make corrective measures to fix problems with electrical components.
If you are interested on being part of our team, contact us right away. If you are currently working or not interested, please let us know so we may update our system.
We look forward to hearing from you! ** Please reply with direct contact information: telephone number(s) and email address.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers