RODDA ELECTRIC INC. is a commercial electrical contractor with offices in Fremont and Brentwood and work throughout the greater bay area. We are currently seeking Electricians of all levels of experience. REI prides itself in delivering top quality work.
***SUBSTANTIAL SIGNING BONUS FOR CERTIFIED JOURNEYMAN***
**ONLY qualified applicants will be considered**
* Paid vacation & holidays
* Paid sick leave
* Field incentive program
* Full medical coverage
* Dental reimbursement program
* 401K with company match
* Profit sharing
* Employee Referral Bonus Program
Description of Employee's Job Duties:
* Prepares work area for installation of equipment.
* Installs or helps install electrical components.
* Keeps work area clean.
* Connects wiring and equipment as per code and job specification.
* Operates equipment only if trained and certified to operate. (Note: Powder activated tools, and JLG lifts and other operations that may require certification and training before operating).
* Performs task in a professional manner.
* Sets up and operates tools such as hydraulic benders, power threaders, power pullers and cable vacuum systems.
* Be able to read blueprints and electrical drawings and install as specified.
* Verify dimensions, alignments and clearances per drawings or plans.
* Secure and lock up equipment after use.
* Job requires working in all elements, depending on job location, time of year, heat, cold, rain, snow.
* Must be able to utilize construction site sanitary facilities (Porta-Johns).
* Wear personal protective equipment hard hat, safety glasses and safety vest at all times.
* Able to work 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week, and overtime as required and night shifts.
* Must be proficient in all types of electrical installations and wiring methods.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Includes climbing ladders and steep stairs, crawling, standing, stooping, bending, crouching, kneeling, sitting, reaching, able to routinely lift heavy objects in excess of 50 pounds and pushing and pulling of objects is required
* Repetitive use of arms, hands and fingers.
* Physical work is a primary part (more than 70%) of the job.
National Electrical Code and OSHA requirements
Valid driver's license and clean DMV record
Must pass drug and alcohol pre-screening test
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers