The Music Rights Ops team handles music rights management and drives monetization for music content. Music Rights Ops works closely with global teams including business development, content ops, and partner management.
• Research composition publishing information using domestic and international rights society websites
• Manually organize and enter data into our internal Content Management System
• Use internal data management tools to maintain and update music asset database
• Perform data review and quality assurance
• Strong data entry, research, and Microsoft Excel skills
• Keen attention to detail and highly organized
• Ability to grasp complex concepts quickly
• Thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Music industry/licensing experience preferred
To apply, please send an updated copy of your resume along with a cover letter.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers