Our client is one of the biggest and most exciting places to work. There are multiple openings for a long term contract Music Research Coordinator onsite in San Jose. Candidates must be fluent in either Korean or Japanese (read, write and speak)
This team handles music rights management and drives monetization for client's music content.
● Research composition publishing information using domestic and international rights society websites
● Manually organize and enter data into internal Content Management System
● Use internal data management tools to maintain and update music asset database
● Perform data review and quality assurance
● Strong data entry, research, and Microsoft Excel skills
● Keen attention to detail and highly organized
● Ability to grasp complex concepts quickly
● Thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
● Music industry/licensing experience preferred
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers