RZR 1000 XP4 4-seat units available for rent!
We have RZR 900/1000/1000 Turbo, Yamaha YXZ, and Can-Am X3s available for rental. We have a large variety and quantities of both 2 and 4 seat units available.
Our rental rates are based on the duration of your rental; the more days added to your rental the cheaper the price per day.
We offer a weekend discount for a pickup Friday and return on Monday.
Discounted rates are available for 5 or more days, Contact us for a quote based on your rental dates.
Here are some example prices for an average weekend rental:
- RZR 2-Seat 900, $165/day
- RZR 4-Seat 900, $229/day
- RZR 2-Seat 1000xp, $239/day
- Yamaha YXZ 2- Seat 1000r, $239/day
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo 2-seat, $259/day
- RZR 4-Seat 1000xp, $269/day
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo 4-seat, $289/day
- RZR 4-Seat 1000xp Turbo, $306/day
- Ranger Utility UTVs- Hunting, Fishing, Camping, or Work.
- We offer Dirt Tires or Sand Paddles (Additional Cost for Sand Paddles)
- We offer inexpensive, in-house insurance for the units, so you don't need to spend hours trying to find a carrier to cover the rental. You don't want to rent these units without insurance!
- If you are looking for multiple units & trailers to transport them, we have you covered! We can offer a quantity discount for your whole group and set you up with as many units as you need!
- We also rent RVs: Motorhomes, Toy Haulers, and Travel Trailers- you can rent an RV with any of our units already loaded ready for you to hit the road straight after pickup.
- You can also rent a unit from us to try out before you make a purchasing decision on your next SXS- We offer units from all manufactures: Polaris, Yamaha, and Can-Am! Some dealers are willing to work out a "demo rental" by offering to cover a portion of your rental fee- Contact us for details on this.
Contact us for all the details, and let us help you plan your next trip to the dirt or the sand!!
We are very knowledgeable of all the local riding areas in a 500 mile radius of the Bay Area, and we are willing to help with any questions you may have!
Why do we claim to be the “premier” RV & Powersports rental company?
- We pay the sales tax on all rentals!
- Largest selection of units in the area!
- Late model units in great condition!
- In-house insurance!
- Over 100 units in our fleet!
- Package and group rates available!
- Delivery available!
- Low multi-day rate structure covers travel/transit time!
- Modern online bookings, reservations, and rental documents to save you time!
- Family Owned, small local business with friendly staff who actually value your business!
- Live person available by phone and text during business hours 7-days a week! After hours text messages are replied to as quickly as possible!
- Well established over 10 year old business with 5-star ratings from our customers, over 75% of our business is return customers and word of mouth referrals!
- We support charitable organizations that fight to promote access to private and public lands and keeping riding and camping areas open with access for all!
Why rent from us instead of just buying your own?
- Access to the newest equipment on the market
- No storage fees
- No monthly insurance
- No loan, interest, and monthly payments
- No depreciation on items that lose substantial value over a very short amount of time
- No maintenance and long down time while waiting for service work
- No yearly registration and DMV hassle
- No cleaning! Just return and we’ll take care of the rest! (Reasonable rates for cleaning services available at time of booking)
- Reasonable rates for repairs when accidents do happen
- Rental prep procedures in place from our years of experience to ensure the highest possible equipment reliability
We take all the hassle of owning, and offer you the best part- the experience!
it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests