Autoland Sales Consultants
QR Code Link to This Post
Serve as an auto broker to provide a complete car buying experience to credit union members in the purchase of both new and pre-owned vehicles.
While benefiting from a work-life balance, our consultants facilitate the delivery of vehicles, the acquisition of trade-ins and the sale of our suite of aftermarket products.
During your introductory training program, you will be paid four thousand dollars. After training, compensation is a combination of hourly earnings plus commission.
• Convert leads into sales.
• Communicate effectively in-person, over the phone and via e-mail.
• Coordinate and process the sale from front to back.
• Prepare, present and package delivery paperwork.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with Credit Union partners.
• Valid driver's license, clean driving record and background.
• Ability to obtain a Salesperson License.
• Reliable transportation.
• Knowledge of internet software and Microsoft Office
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
• Flexibility to work two Saturdays a month up to 5 hours.
Founded in 1971, Autoland believes people deserve a better car buying experience. As one of the largest auto concierge services in the country, Autoland has delivered hundreds of thousands of new and pre-owned vehicles providing a convenient and hassle-free process.
Autoland takes pride in working with our Credit Union partners giving back to the communities through quarterly charitable grants, supporting local events and other community-based initiatives.
• Banking Hours-Closed on Sundays, use of available flex time during week.
• 10 paid holidays annually.
• Paid PTO and Sick Leave.
• Ongoing training through regional and corporate resources.
• Vision/Dental/Medical Insurance/401k.
• LifeCare Advisors.
We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.