Ironclad Security Services is currently seeking Security Officers to serve our clients in the South Bay Area. Our clients range from high-tech companies to retail stores. We strive above all to provide a quality and premium service which emphasizes customer service and communication.
QR Code Link to This Post
The ideal candidate:
- Must be 18 years of age with a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Must have and maintain a valid CA guard card.
- Be punctual and maintain attendance at work.
- Be able to work weekends and holidays as needed.
- Be able to work day and graveyard shifts.
- Possess the ability to provide effective written and oral reports to the client as well as management.
- Maintain a professional grooming standard.
- Must be able to walk or stand for extended periods of time. Be able to climb stairs, ramps, and ladders as needed.
- Be able to work in various environments such as heat, cold, rain, etc.
- Be able to lift or carry up to 40 pounds as needed.
- Experience in physical security preferred.
PLEASE RESPOND VIA EMAIL AND ATTACH YOUR RESUME.