compensation: $17.00 to $18.00 for Guards employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Why sit on the sidelines when you can be a part of the experience?
JOIN OUR TEAM AND WORK CONCERTS, FESTIVALS, SPORTING EVENTS AND MORE THROUGHOUT THE SAN JOSE-SOUTH BAY AREA!!!!
Get started TODAY to work these and many other Upcoming Events:
-Janis Joplin (San Jose Civic)
-Ghastly (San Jose Civic)
-Los Temerarios (San Jose Civic)
-Reo Speedwagon (San Jose Civic)
-Bill Burr (Mountain Winery)
-Blue Man Group (San Jose Civic)
-Gryffin (San Jose State Event Center)
-Jonathon Lee (San Jose State Event Center)
-Womens Cup Soccer (Avaya Stadium)
- San Jose Convention Center
- Shoreline Ampitheater and Much, Much More!!!!
We have immediate openings for enthusiastic Event Staff Security and Supervisors!!!
Willing to travel?
Opportunities to work SF Giants, Live Nation Concerts and Special Events throughout the Bay Area!
Why Should YOU Join OUR TEAM?
• You schedule to work the days/shifts/events that you want to work! Schedule online, call into scheduling, or come by our office to schedule! If you want to work, we have the hours for you to work!
• Promotion and Advancement Opportunities within the Company both Locally and Nationally!
• Flexibility to work part-time hours while working as many hours as you want to work!
• We pay OT for hrs worked after 8hrs in a 24hr period when many of our competitors only pay after 40hrs!
• Great Recognition, Incentives, and Awards Program that is shared for those who excel!
• We offer 24hr Shift Work, 4-12 hour Event Work, Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Work!!!!!
• Sense of belonging while Experiencing and Creating Memories that will last a Lifetime!!!!!
• What Are YOU Waiting For? Don't Delay.....Get Hired Today!!!!
• Be 18+ Years of age, HS Graduate, or have a GED
• Have a valid CA Guard Card or be willing to obtain one within first 90 days of employment.
• Be able to present proof of eligibility to work in the United States
• Be able to read, write, and understand English for scheduling purposes and communicating with our guest
• Have a positive attitude, be reliable and friendly with a customer service minded manner
Apply Online at www.csc-usa.com/apply. (Select the link for Northern California)
For more information on how to become of a team member of CSC give us a call at (650) 524-8889 or check out our website at www.csc-usa.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers