IT Management Corporation was established in 2009 as a new generation IT solution provider focusing on sustainability, network conversion, and business alignment. We’re a highly qualified and professional voice and data network consulting and service organization.
At IT Management, our mission is to facilitate a transformation to a more efficient, sustainable technical environment; enabled by advanced technology and enhanced communication to optimize production and increase reliability.
We combine our professional and managed services with technologies from leading vendors to provide our
customers with the best solution to their needs with consideration of industry standards and reliability. We can assist businesses in designing strategy, architecture, and technology roadmaps that become the blueprint of their vision.
As a member of the "Network Technical Services" team, you will be responsible for the installation, assessment, support, and maintenance of low voltage/data cabling network systems.
The ideal candidate will be a competent individual with a great passion for technology with an analytical mindset essential for effective troubleshooting and lead while contributing to the actual infrastructure installation.
The primary goal is to create and sustain a well-functioning and reliable network to ensure the uninterrupted operation of the business while considering BICSI and OSHA regulations and requierments.
• Install and maintain well-functioning, reliable computer networks, connections, and cabling
• Perform troubleshooting to system failures and identify bottlenecks to ensure long term efficiency of network
• Pull, route, or label CAT5e, CAT6 cable in new or existing building
• Understand data cabling, low voltage electrical, analog and IP based video cabling.
• Experience working with copper and fiber single-mode/multi-mode cable: rough-in; labeling; terminations; and, testing.
• Experience with copper patch panel: dress-in; terminations; labeling; and, testing.
• Troubleshoot and diagnose voice and data lines a plus.
• Install support structures, including cable racks, j-hooks, and other related structures.
• Installation of security camera, wireless access points, and any other products sold by the company.
• Provide assistance to the technical support team.
• Strong problem-solving skills; each job is a little different and we need to find the right solution tailored to each customers' needs.
• Maintaining documentation of work performed and constant updates.
• Install and/or removal of equipment in accordance with standard operating procedures and company best practices.
• Maintain a clean job site; pick up all tools and equipment; secure job site each day to eliminate potential hazards.
• Maintain accountability and readiness of all tools and equipment.
• Keep company vehicles clean, organized, and presentable at all times.
• Familiarity with hand and power tools for installation purposes
• Able to work at tall heights
• Able to lift 50+lbs unassisted to load and unload various products
• Attention to detail is imperative
• Excellent ability to communicate with clients and coworkers alike
• Proven ability to work well in teams
• Demonstrated ability to work with many different departments within a company
• Climb, stoop, kneel, crawl, and stand to perform daily work and ladder climbing, as needed.
• Previous construction experience is preferred but not required.
• Have 4 years of data infrastructure experience and be familiar with the codes.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.