We have a brand new 2020 32' Salem Cruise-Lite Bunkhouse Travel Trailer for rent!
Indoor & Outdoor Kitchen. Large Slide Out w/ U-shaped dinette & sofa, front walk-around bed w/ rear bunkhouse! The outdoor kitchen has an induction cooktop, sink and extra fridge for your drinks.
The rear bunkhouse has 3 bunks & a futon sofa that creates another bed (Can sleep 4-5 people) 2 of the rear beds are large enough for adults, but is a great retreat area for the kids as well. This is a very simple, easy to use trailer and is a breeze to tow. Excellent condition- very comfortable and clean.
Central heater & A/C, hot shower, private bathroom, full kitchen & outdoor kitchen.
Cruise Lite Model, most 1/2 Ton Truck & SUV Towable. Trailer is 5,950# empty. (dry weight)
- Average Rate for this unit is $149/day depending on rental duration and season, contact us for details & to receive a quote based on your dates. Every day added to the rental decreases the per-day price, example pricing does not include insurance; rate on this ad is for a 6-day rental, before insurance.
- Long-Term Rental rates negotiable as well.
- Delivery to a local campsite is available.
We Accept: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or Pay Pal.
- 3000W Inverter Generator for an extra $25/day (Quiet, Fuel Efficient, Runs A/C)
Deposit Required, propane not included (return full, or pay for fill-up)
Unit must be 100% fully cleaned and returned in the same condition as pickup!
Rear Bunk House with 4 beds
Front walk around bed in front bedroom
Large slide-out w/ futon sofa & U-shaped dinette
Sleeps 9-11 depending on height/age. 4 beds in back, RV Queen bed in front, large u-Dinette that folds to bed, and futon couch.
Ducted A/C, Heat, Fan.
All Power: electric leveling jacks, electric awning.
38 Gal Fresh, 32 Gal Gray, & 34 Gal Black.
Dual Axle, 4-wheel brakes, Spare tire.
WHERE YOU RENT MATTERS!!
Why do we claim to be the “premier” RV & Powersports rental company?
- We pay the sales tax on all rentals!
- Largest selection of units in the area!
- Late model units in great condition!
- Over 100 units in our fleet!
- Package and group rates available!
- Delivery available!
- Low multi-day rate structure covers travel/transit time!
- Modern online bookings, reservations, and rental documents to save you time!
- Family Owned, small local business with friendly staff who actually value your business!
- Live person available by phone and text during business hours 7-days a week! After hours text messages are replied to as quickly as possible!
- Well established over 10 year old business with 5-star ratings from our customers, over 75% of our business is return customers and word of mouth referrals!
- We support charitable organizations that fight to promote access to private and public lands and keeping riding and camping areas open with access for all!
Why rent from us instead of just buying your own?
- Access to the newest equipment on the market
- No storage fees
- No monthly insurance bills
- No loan, interest, and monthly payments
- No depreciation on items that lose substantial value over a very short amount of time
- No maintenance and long down time while waiting for service work
- No yearly registration and DMV hassle
- No cleaning! Just return and we’ll take care of the rest! (Reasonable rates for cleaning services available at time of booking)
- Reasonable rates for repairs when accidents do happen
- Rental prep procedures in place from our years of experience to ensure the highest possible equipment reliability
We take all the hassle of owning, and offer you the best part- the experience!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers