Who we are
Spiraledge is a company founded on one essential principle: to help people live healthier lives through sports and fitness! As the parent company of fast growing e‐commerce sites SwimOutlet.com 🏊 & YogaOutlet.com 🙏🏼, Spiraledge Inc. has been recognized as a Gold‐Level Fit‐Friendly Worksite 🏆at its headquarters in Campbell, CA. Both SwimOutlet.com and YogaOutlet.com have been named an Internet Retailer Hot 100 Company. SwimOutlet.com received Apparel Magazine 2019 Top Innovator Award!
SwimOutlet.com is the largest online specialty store for aquatics in the United States and has the largest selection for swimming, fashion swim, beach and surf!
YogaOutlet.com is the fastest growing multi-branded online yoga retailer, offering a broad selection of yoga brands and yoga-inspired products to all levels of yogis and fitness enthusiasts.
Merchandising Assistant - Yoga
Campbell, CA | YogaOutlet.com | Reports to Category Manager - Yoga
The Merchandising Assistant acts as an integral part of the Buying/Merchandising team. Key functions include product data entry, product launch coordination, selection of new styles, email marketing coordination and execution, and site merchandising/maintenance. You will get involved in online merchandising, marketing, and other aspects of the business.
What you will do
• Manage new product creation; classification/cross-categorization, pricing, etc
• Manage product uploading and acquisition; images, content, etc
• Provide weekly sales summaries for team review
• Site merchandising and maintenance
• QC site for errors and suggest any beneficial merchandising updates
• Vendor communication on PO status, discrepancies, and/or damages
• Aid in the production of email marketing, including content, imagery, pricing, etc.
• Aid in forecasting e-commerce market and consumer trends
• Execute priorities with a sense of urgency
• Perform other duties and projects assigned
• Maintain a positive work atmosphere that strengthens the team
• Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions
Who you are
• Ability to build relationships, be personable, maintain a positive attitude, and collaborate with others
• Thrives in a fast paced, entrepreneurial work atmosphere
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Enthusiasm for fashion, retail, yoga, and e-commerce
• Proficiency in excel and an aptitude for learning new software programs and applications
• General knowledge of e-commerce and retail
• 1 year of clerical/data entry related work experience a plus
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Our HQ is located in Campbell, California, at the Pruneyard. There is easy access to enjoy a walk, run or bike ride on the Los Gatos Creek trail, take a yoga class around the corner or improve your fitness at a class in the park. You can easily walk to lunch and shopping. Our HQ is modern with lots of natural light, stand-up desks, comfortable conference spaces and open common areas with couches and chairs where you can collaborate with your team and others.
• We support our healthy living culture by offering free yoga and fitness classes, gym membership and company sponsored events like organized runs and competitive swims.
• We believe that we can help change the world with healthy nutritious food and we provide fresh fruit, healthy snacks and beverages and catered lunches.
• We know you want to look good when you are being active and we offer deep discounts at SwimOutlet.com and YogaOutlet.com on the products we carry.
• We also want you to not worry about your health and financial options so we provide the traditional perks like health, dental, vision and disability insurances; 401k match; Paid Time Off and competitive pay. We even have insurance for your pets to keep them healthy too!
• We are a group of professionals and enthusiasts, inspired by our living healthy culture and our enthusiasm for our brands which creates a special place to be part of.