The Property Manager will live on site and be responsible for the successful lease up of a 26-unit tax credit property in Santa Clara serving the formerly homeless, and working with various support agencies for referral of applicants supportive service providers. Also, responsible for the overall operation of the property and the day to day implementation of policies, procedures and programs that ensure a well-managed, well-maintained property and ensures compliance with all applicable regulatory agencies and federal, state and local laws.
• Ensure consistent application of property rules and regulations, lease documents and report/document all violation.
• Process, complete and maintain accurate resident files at move-in and at each recertification within established regulatory guidelines.
• Responsible for program compliance such as HUD, TCAC, Home Program, RHCP, CAL HFA, AHP, etc.
• Obtains appropriate documentation, completes certifications and collects deposits and rents in accordance with program policies and procedures.
• Ensures site staff responds to all resident requests or complaints in a timely, efficient and courteous manner.
• Complete work orders and turnover of vacant units in a timely manner.
• Liaise with Site Services Supervisor as needed to meet tenant needs
• High school diploma or GED plus two (2) years’ experience in affordable housing management, training and evaluation with Tax Credit properties required.
• Basic mathematical skills with proficiency in reading, writing, and speaking English.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment with ability to prioritize assignments to meet deadlines.
• Experience with Supportive Housing a plus.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook are essential. YARDI software knowledge is a plus.
$887.19 biweekly pay PLUS 2 bedroom apartment! Benefits include employer paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability and Employee Assistance Program as well as access to Flexible Spending Account for Health and Dependent Care and Commuter Benefits, Voluntary Short Term Disability, Supplemental Life Insurance, Voluntary Accident Insurance and Retirement Plan with discretionary Employer Contribution.
For consideration, please submit cover letter and resume to and be sure to reference the position name in the subject line and/or cover letter:
BILL WILSON CENTER
FAX: (408) 244-4022
Bill Wilson Center is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant. Because of a need to remain responsive to the needs of our clients and our Agency’s operations, responsibilities may be modified at any time.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers