compensation: Hourly Rate - Depending Upon Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Looking to relocate to the California Central Coast .... read on!
Marketing Manager, Corporate Office, Santa Barbara, CA
The Towbes Group, Inc., a premier multifamily property management firm in Santa Barbara has a unique opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager.
The culture at the Towbes Group is one with an entrepreneurial spirit that consistently pushes the evolution of Creating Places Where People Thrive. We define best in class working experiences and continue to be recognized and awarded for delivering exceptional customer service. We build places where people live, lifestyles, and opportunities. Each day our mission propels us to establish a thriving work environment where our teams are engaged and empowered.
The Marketing Manager will be in charge of leading the company’s marketing efforts. You will be responsible for providing guidance by evaluating and developing marketing strategies, planning and coordinating residential and commercial marketing efforts. Communicate the marketing plans to those involved and build awareness and positioning for all company brands. You will work closely with the CEO to develop a pricing strategy to maximize profits and market share. You will lead all aspects of company sponsored events and community outreach activities.
• Evaluate and develop marketing strategies and marketing plans for all residential, commercial, and construction divisions.
• Collaborate with on-site property teams and the corporate marketing team to design a customized effective strategy for growth
• Recommend effective property marketing programs and offerings including demand generation, retargeting, marketing automation, and digital and social media to accelerate success for the properties in a region/portfolio
• Provide innovative marketing solutions that leverage best-in-class marketing techniques to maximize property performance
• Leverage extensive subject matter expertise in digital and mobile marketing techniques
• Review and analyze performance metrics and reporting for ROI on marketing campaigns and suggest creative solutions for programs not meeting expectations
• Study demographics of our products and services in multiple markets
• Develop pricing strategies to maximize profits and market share
• Supervise the marketing department staff
• Develop, design, and execute new and ongoing promotional campaigns
• Build brand awareness and position
• Coordinate marketing projects from start to finish
• Oversee all social media content and marketing strategies
• 5+ years of proven experience as a Marketing Manager
• Ability to self-direct while working collaboratively with others to achieve departmental and organizational goals
• Creative aptitude with influencing identity
• Strong copywriting skills
• Attention to detail
• Proven ability to manage budgets
• Professional and proactive work ethic
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• BSc/BA in business administration, marketing and communications or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
• Professional chartered marketer (CIM) is a plus.
If you’re looking for a pace perfect, mindful career that rewards innovation and best in class performance, along the stunning coast of Santa Barbara, this role is for you.
What you’ll receive….
• Bright and open office environment in the heart of downtown Santa Barbara
• Collaborative workspaces with stand and sit electric desks with multiple monitors
• Killer kitchen with state of the art coffee, cappuccino, and espresso machines
• Kombucha on tap!
• Paid downtown parking
• Health, dental, vision
• Competitive compensation
• 401k and liberal company match
• Coastal Housing Partnership membership
A clean DMV record, proof of vehicle insurance, background check and pre-employment drug test will be required.
The Towbes Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please, no walk in appointments or application drop offs. We will happily accept your application by clicking on the link below: