We are GROWING! The Liberty Group is currently hiring a RECRUITER/STAFFING COORDINATOR to join our San Jose Branch Team. You will handle inside sales to clients, recruiting, and staffing throughout Northern California.
QR Code Link to This Post
The Recruiter/Staffing Coordinator should have demonstrated success in recruiting, coordinating, business development, and problem-solving in a fast-paced recruiting environment. The Recruiter/Staffing Coordinator is an integral part of our team and is primarily responsible for the following:
1) Candidate recruitment and retention
• Recruit top local as well as national administrative and facility professionals; interview and identify temporary, project and temporary-to-hire opportunities for these candidates.
• Provide ongoing and consistent contact with candidates while offering professional and value-added career guidance.
2) Placement activities
• Select well-matched candidates to fulfill client job orders and maintain ongoing contact with client companies and temporary professionals currently on assignment to ensure both receive exceptional customer service.
• Resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
• Uncover additional opportunities through contact with temporary professionals on assignment and client companies to grow our business and uncover job opportunities for our candidates.
• Responsible for solidifying company's presence in the local marketplace through consistent participation in networking organizations and events. Strategize with teammates and manager to accomplish weekly business growth goals and consistently call clients to retain current business and secure new business.
We are a well-established national firm looking to add to our team! We are looking for individuals that want to make a difference and are comfortable in a professional office atmosphere.
• Recruiting, Hiring and Staffing Experience is a PLUS
• Property Management Experience such as Leasing, Assistant Manager or Property Manager a BONUS
• Excellent written & communication skills, as well as computer experience REQUIRED
• Must have a clean criminal background and be able to pass required drug screen
• Bilingual- Spanish is a plus!
For immediate consideration please email us at email@example.com
Compensation: Salary based on experience, and competitive commission structure.
Position: Full Time Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K
The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics