compensation: Base pay starts around $60K to $65K annually, depending on prior experience, plus bonuses and incentives tied to performance. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for *YOU* to help us with our backend sales support activities. The three main components of this role are:
1. Sales Support
2. Inside Sales
3. Agreement Management
While you won't be doing any outbound sales, you will be assisting our outside sales team to close deals. Your activities with the following are crucial to our sales success and customer satisfaction:
• Preparation of sales quotes within ConnectWise Sell (formerly Quosal) while verifying costs and availability; and maintaining desired markups and gross profit margins.
• Managing existing client product inquiries, maintaining strong communication throughout the entire sales process and fulfilling orders.
• Product ordering, tracking, receiving and keeping all relevant team members aware of status.
• Client contract and agreement management within ConnectWise Manage ensuring profitability and timely adjustments like annual rate increases.
• Working with vendors to register deals, get us the best pricing and maintain a strong relationship.
Your high energy, experience and know-how will help to set the pace and keep up standards for the whole team. If you are an extremely organized person with the ability to juggle multiple priorities, love being challenged and are positive and fun to work with then we have a job for you! You'll be joining an established company with a good reputation, where your ideas and desire for constant improvement are welcomed, respected, and sought after by all here at Sagacent.
If you. . .
• Want to work for a small company where your contributions make a huge impact and you are directly rewarded for your efforts,
• Take pride in your daily work knowing you've helped our customers solve problems, thrive with new technologies, and grow their businesses,
• Love working with great people in a family atmosphere,
. . .then you've come to the right place!
Core/Desired Skills & Experience:
• Strong experience using computers and software
• Ability to juggle multiple priorities
• Prior experience working with accounting and quoting systems for proposals, product ordering, tracking, receiving, and agreement, contract and vendor management.
• Prior experience creating quotes for products and services (we use a tool called ‘Sell’, formerly Quosal, which it like ‘QuoteWerks’
• Have created product or service SKU’s in QuickBooks or similar
• Have managed agreements (we use a tool called ‘Manage’ formerly called ‘ConnectWise’)
• Exceptional communication skills, particularly in person, over the phone and via software
Benefits: Sagacent Technologies combines the comfort of a business-casual work environment with the security of a competitive employee benefits package that includes:
• Flexible work schedules
• Discount purchase programs
• Employee referral awards
We are a rapidly growing, leading Information Technology and professional services firm specializing in managed services, infrastructure management, network solutions, security and project implementations in the South Bay. We focus on small to medium-sized professional services firms of 20 to 250 employees -- most often medical, legal, insurance, accounting and finance -- to maintain, support and advise our clients on the best technologies for their industry and business.
We've been in business for more than 19 years and each year we've seen our company expand -- even during difficult downturns. So, we need YOU to help us continue this trend!
We are NOT a contracting, staffing or body shop; we only hire direct employees. See more at www.sagacent.com.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers