Property management firm located in Campbell specializing in providing professional management to community associations seeking permanent Full-Time Administrative Assistant. This position is Monday-Friday 8am-5pm available immediately.
• Supports Association Managers on various administrative tasks
• Ensures multiple and various mail outs and Board materials are sent out accurately and in a timely manner
• Prepares Association's calendar and coordinates information with meeting dates
• Prepares assigned newsletters in a timely manner in accordance with deadlines
• Assists Association Managers with work orders
• Handles correspondence for various Association Managers
• Copying, scanning, proof reading and filing of various documents
• Must have the ability to work both independently and in a team setting managing multiple changing priorities.
• Must be able to handle a high volume and fast paced environment
• Must be detail oriented and organized with strong time management skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills are necessary.
• Must maintain high standards of professionalism and confidentiality.
• Must have a minimum of two to three years administrative experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must have current and valid driver's license
• Computer skills required includes Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, Outlook (or other email software) and Adobe Acrobat.
Nur Chefsposten. Anwerber, bitte nicht dieses Jobangebot kontaktieren.
KEINEN Kontakt zur Übermittlung von Diensten oder Angeboten