The Calibration Coordinator is responsible for managing and maintaining clerical activities for the successful operation of the maintenance department.
• Maintaining the calibration database and providing notification to custodians when equipment requires calibration; ensures all verifications and calibrations are traceable per standards and documented in accordance with company procedures
• Reviewing calibration records to identify any out of tolerance conditions and ensures out of tolerance investigations are conducted and appropriate actions are implemented as necessary;
• Ensuring all tools and equipment out of calibration is labelled or tagged in accordance with company procedures; Ensuring all broken or out of tolerance equipment or tools are repaired or removed from production areas
• Coordinating with vendors on specific tool calibration
• Maintain and update SDS for all hazardous material in production areas including storage and location of chemicals
• Maintain CERS or any other regulatory website as required by federal, state and local agencies
• Performing other duties and tasks as assigned
• Experience working in a manufacturing plant with specific exposure to precision machining environments.
• Working knowledge in ISO compliance standards is highly desired.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient in Excel, Word, and related tools.
• Knowledge of EPICOR system is a plus
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers