compensation: competitive with those of other manufacturing technician positions at Bay Area start up companies. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Natron Energy is a battery technology start-up company based in Santa Clara, California.
Natron is developing a completely new battery that has higher power, longer cycle life, and
lower cost than existing batteries. Natron’s batteries offer extremely high performance for
stationary applications requiring short durations of high power and long deep-discharge cycle
life. Natron is backed by seven leading venture capital and strategic investors.
Natron is seeking a Battery Technician in our production group to assist in the testing of battery
cells. The occupant of this position will be assisting battery assembly, perform QC of battery
cells, setting up batteries for testing, performing tests, and logging test data. Qualified applicants
will have prior hands on lab experience, preferably in the field of batteries or electronic hardware
device testing. This is a hands-on position involving lab work including working in a glove box.
The person for this position has a positive, team-first attitude, carefully follows instructions and
SOPs, is meticulous and detail oriented, and is willing to learn and master new skills. The
person will be working in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Prepare battery components.
- Assemble battery pouch cells and assemble into test fixtures.
- Disassemble and inspect cells.
- Data entry to track samples, components, and cells.
- Connect cells to battery test equipment and operate battery test equipment to perform
- Calibrate and maintain equipment.
- Complete production documentation, ERP system data entry, and receive finished cells
Experience and Skills:
- Strong experience executing SOPs.
- Experience with ERP and MES systems, inventory transactions.
- Hands on laboratory experience working with materials or chemicals.
- Prior battery lab experience preferred.
- Careful and meticulous when working with samples and when entering data.
- A degree in a science or engineering field is preferred.
- Good attitude to team work is a must.
- Compensation: competitive with those of other manufacturing technician positions at Bay
Area start up companies.
- Regular, full-time position
Website Information: natron.energy
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers