Duties & Responsibilities
• Perform RF measurements on WiFi, Cellular, and mm wave product lines for engineering and production builds
• Verify RF performance parameters, such as match, phase noise, intercept points, etc.
• Electro mechanical assembly
• Failure Analysis and repair as needed
Basic Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Education Required
• 5+ years RF test experience
• Strong familiarity with RF test equipment, such as spectrum analyzer, network analyzer, etc.
• Good hands-on test and debug experience
• Ability to solder and rework surface mount components
• Ability to document RF measurements
• Ability to interact and communicate effectively with a variety of personnel and cultures
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
If interested please email resume to email@example.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers