compensation: $16 - $20 Depending on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Acronics, Inc. is a contract manufacturer specializing in design, fabrication, and assembly of printed circuit boards powering the next generation of hardware in Silicon Valley. The PCBAs that go through Acronics' production can vary from simple boards to high layer double sided complex boards. We are known for our quick turnaround but most importantly, we are known for our quality.
We are searching for a full-time Final Inspector for our San Jose, CA location. Attention to detail is paramount.
The successful candidate will perform final inspection using visual and electrical test of printed circuit board assemblies. Inspection of components, solder joints, quality assurance that complies with IPC standards. Also, assure compliance to company specifications, drawings and rework specifications. Work with minimum supervision.
* Visual inspection of solder, thru hole components, SMD components, following board and customer documentation
* Ensures safety by maintaining the highest safety standards
* Check polarity, LEDs, diodes, caps
* Inspection of rework following rework instruction
* Inspection of first article from assembly production
* Minor rework of components as needed, preferred
* Promotes a sense of urgency and teamwork
* Perform assembly-related mechanical and dimension inspection using microscopes, micrometer and calipers.
* Participates in cross-training to eliminate single points of failure
* Work extended hours based on company needs
* Other duties as assigned. If you want a narrowly defined role, do not apply.
* High School or GED required. Must have minimum two years related experience and/or training. One-year certificate in Quality related field from college or technical school desired.
* Must have ANSI/J-STD-001. IPC-A-610 latest revisions and ESD Electrostatic Discharge preferred.
* Must be able to interpret/ follow documents such as: Procedures, Drawings, Engineering Changes, (EO’s) Work Orders, and Work Instructions.
* Ability to work with measurements.
* Ability to verify and record configuration and present to Document Control and/or the Customer
* Verify assembly work order test results for completeness and correctness to the test requirements and limits.
* Must be a U.S. Citizen and meet ITAR requirements.
* Email your resume and cover letter to careers@acronics dot com with the subject, "Acronics Final Inspector". * No drop-ins or phone calls.
Acronics is an Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities / sexual orientation / gender identity.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers