compensation: Benefits • 401K with Company Matching • 2 Weeks paid vacation •Medical and Dental 80%, for employee and dependents paid by the company • Profit Sharing employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
US Technical Ceramics, Inc., a California corporation located in the heart of Silicon Valley is a leader of Alumina structural ceramics. Our facility is equipped with a modern plant to produce components from our own formulated powder compositions to finished parts in an expeditious manner. State-of-the-Art equipment allows us to produce finished components up to 27 inches in diameter. US Technical Ceramics' extensive experience enables us to produce high quality Aluminum Oxide ceramic materials that meet today's ever widening range of applications for diversified industries such as semiconductor, electronics, aerospace, nuclear and biochemical.
As a CNC Machinist, you will work with mills & lathes from setup to operation to produce parts and tools.
• Read Blueprints, tooling and set up instructions and standard charts for specifications
• Set-up, edit and run all facets of work assigned
• Provide technical assistance, guidance and instruction to operators and lower level machinist as required
• Inspect and measure parts to maintain statistical process controls charts
• Monitor machine operation to detect malfunctions and adjust machine controls as needed
• Ensure company procedures and “best machine practices” are being followed and are always in place
• Perform additional related duties as assigned
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 3-5 years of CNC Lathe and/or Mill experience
• Experience using shop tools such as and not limited to mics, depth gages, calipers, indicators, etc.
• Problem-solving abilities and safety knowledge a must
• Aptitude to work in a team environment with ability to plan and achieve goals
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers