- ACT/ SAT/ ISEE/ SSAT/ HSPT/ Math/ GRE/ GMAT Bio/ Chem Tutor/ College Counselor
QR Code Link to This Post
- Stanford Fellow and Published Author
- Nationally Recognized Teacher of the Week
Look no further! I have over a decade of teaching experience in ACT, SAT, ISEE, SSAT, GRE Prep, High School Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and College Essay Writing!
~~~ RECENT SUCCESS STORIES ~~~
***Over the last 3 months, 8 of my students have received a 1550+ on the SAT or 35, 36 on the ACT***
***My students have attended (but not limited to) the following universities: Cornell, Stanford, Harvard, Rutgers, Columbia, U of Penn, Swartmore, Villanova, Cal Berkeley, Georgetown, Penn State, Dartmouth, NYU, Princeton, MIT, U of Chicago, U of Maryland...and the list continues.***
~~~ PRICING + PACKAGES ~~~
My average rate is $60 - $90/hr (depending on location and travel), and I do offer discounts for hours purchased in bulk. Please do understand my program comes with a strong sense of COMMITMENT and ENGAGEMENT from student to achieve 250 - 350+ point improvement. You're welcome to contact me for details.
~~~ WHAT TO EXPECT ~~~
The sessions are welcoming and engaging. I provide a CUSTOMIZED WEEKLY HOMEWORK PLAN to ALL of my students and families based upon EACH student's strengths and weaknesses. I maximize the sessions as much as possible by targeting the specific concepts and areas the student needs to improve upon (ratios, polynomials, commas, humanities passages, etc.). Parents will then receive session notes after each session as well as homework moving forward.
***Excellent references and testimonials
- Master educator
- Parent and student meet and greet during initial trial session
- Content articles relating to FAFSA, Common App, ACT, SAT, etc.
- Customized weekly homework plan
- Hours of intensive prep
- Content review and test taking strategies
- Diagnostic score reports, analysis, and question by question breakdown: I will happily provide diagnostics to your son and/or daughter for them to complete independently of private tutoring. I will then run their scores through a grade analyzer that I have developed to provide a full analysis and question by question breakdown for EACH section of the test. My clients find this immensely valuable to immediately diagnosis their strengths and weaknesses
- College Counseling Informational Session with respect to how GPA, Test Prep, and academics impact college admissions and merit based scholarships: I'll provide a complete presentation and offer specific, pragmatic answers to your questions. I'll also provide a complete list of resources and available scholarships.
Locations: Oakland, Palo Alto, Menlo Park, Berkeley, San Jose, Fremont, Hayward, Mountainview, San Mateo, Redwood City, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale, Daly City, Cupertino, San Ramon, San Rafael, Pleasanton, San Francisco, Santa Rosa, Concord, Vallejo, Fairfield, Richmond, Antioch, Livermore, San Leandro, Napa, Union City, Alameda, Milpitas, Walnut Creek, Novato, Dublin, Newark, Danville, Rohnert Park, San Bruno, Campbell, Pacifica, Martinez, East Palo Alto, Pleasant Hill, Oakley, San Pablo, Saratoga, Los Gatos, Foster City, Los Altos, Burlingame, San Carlos, Suisun City, Benicia, Lafayette, Belmont, Hercules, El Cerrito, Millbrae, Pinole, Orinda, Moraga, American Canyon, Albany, Mill Valley, Half Moon Bay, San Anselmo, Larkspur, Hillsborough, Piedmont, Clayton, Petaluma, South San Francisco
~~~ TESTIMONIALS ~~~
"The progress and improvement I made after working with my tutor was amazing and something I never expected to be possible. The only mistake I made was not doing it earlier."
- Angie (Student)
"Finding a tutor who was a perfect fit for our daughter was very important to us. Luckily we got that and much more. We are now proud parents of a UCLA student"
- Arthur (Parent)
"I needed to do well on the GRE to get into the grad school I wanted. So happy I made the choice to jump in with a tutor who was patient, smart, and didn't waste my time!"
- Sherry (Student)