compensation: $16 per hour, mileage reimbursement $0.36/mile employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Courier/Process Server- Legal Services
We are a small legal support business located in downtown San Jose seeking an individual who is available to work full-time. We have served the Bay Area for many years as a provider of litigation support, reprographics and document management services, as well as statewide courier/messenger service. We provide a wide array of services including service of process; court services; on-call courier/messenger service; skip trace and investigations; record retrieval; subpoena preparation; e-data discovery; copy center & reprographics; digital imaging; and x-ray/blueprints/video/CD duplication.
-Serving legal documents
-Filing documents and researching court records
Experience- None needed
Education- High School diploma/GED equivalent desired
Training- On the job training is provided
• Must be able to lift 30lbs
• Candidate will have to interact with clients, court clerks, couriers and process servers, therefore oral communication skills are essential
• Must have reliable, insured vehicle, and valid drivers license
• Must be professional and punctual
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Must be flexible and able to make decisions in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of medical and legal information
• Must have a clean criminal history
Hours- Employee will work Monday-Friday between the hours of 8:30 am and 5:30 pm, 8 hours each day. Occasional overtime is required.
Pay- $16 per hour, mileage reimbursement $0.36/mile. This pay is non-negotiable.
Benefits- We offer no health or retirement benefits.
• Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
• do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers