We’re looking for a full-time Equipment Operator who has the following qualifications:
• Operates case backhoe and mini excavator
• Experienced bore machine operator
• Operates dump trucks to transport materials, trash, rocks, and dirt
• Operates multiple equipment for job site preparation and production
• Ensures equipment is functioning properly
• Ability to read utility locates to ensure minimum distance of existing utilities
• Performs other job-related duties as needed, such as using hand tools and other equipment
• Experience of 2 years preferred
• Familiar with Underground Construction
• Valid driver’s license (required), Class A license (preferred)
Prestige Utility, Inc. provides a full range of engineering, construction, and testing services, including aerial and underground construction capabilities for coaxial, and fiber optic cable systems. We have in-house specialization in engineering, project management, fiber optic cable splicing, directional boring, rock sawing, and system testing and certification operations.
• We work with multiple contractors that sustain our production year-round.
• Established in the industry and still growing.
• We offer Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans.
• We offer all needed safety equipment such as safety glasses, hard hats, gloves, safety vests, ear plugs, etc.
• Excellent advancement opportunities and on the job training
• Overtime opportunities
Prestige Utility, Inc.’s main office and yard is located in San Jose, CA just a few blocks away from interstate 680 and minutes away from highway 101. We have projects throughout the bay area and yards close to the job sites.
*If interested, please respond to the email link Craigslist provides with a resume or request an application and we’ll email you one. You can also call our office M-F 8am-4:30pm.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers