compensation: Base salary plus standard company benefits employment type: part-time internship telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a fast growing tech start-up based in Santa Clara. Currently looking for a part-time HR professional who can support us 10 hours per week. We are not expecting the candidate to be onsite, but would expect to stop by as needed to meet employees or potential employees or to attend any important meetings.
- Manage new hire process end to end for all new employees.
- Support management in improving HR policies, regulations, employee benefits, etc.
- Develops or implements HR programs and solutions and acts as the program manager to coordinate and deliver results.
- Organize corporate events for local employees.
- Promotes positive employee management practices.
- Degree in Human Resources or related discipline.
- Ability to act as a change agent in the improvement of processes and/or systems.
- Understanding of HR policies and practices.
- Project Management skills.
- Ability to balance multiple stakeholders/customers and priorities.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong employee relationships and work with all levels of leadership.
- Experience with Information Technology companies is a big plus.
We are budget limitations, please do share your salary expectations and your LinkedIn profile (if available) for faster response.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities