Private office looking for a friendly, caring, hard-working dental/sterilization assistant to join our dental family. We are an established general dentistry practice located in San Jose/Willow Glen area. Looking to build a long-term relationship with the right candidate.
QR Code Link to This Post
Part-time afternoon shifts (Mon-Fri, 4-6 hour shifts). Closed weekends and major holidays.
Prefers dental knowledge, but willing to train.
Duties and responsibilities include:
· Decontaminates and sterilizes instruments and equipment
· Follows proper standard precautions while in decontamination and sterilization areas
· Sorts mismatched sets of instruments, trays, equipment in timely manner
· Maintains a clean work area
· Assisting dentist with all aspects of chairside dentistry
· Ability to take x-rays (x-ray license required)
· Fabricate temporaries
· Basic knowledge of computers/ Dentrix a plus
· Setting up/ breaking down treatment rooms, preparing treatment trays
· Responsible, reliable, positive attitude
Pay is negotiable based on experience