ARE YOU OR ANYONE YOU KNOW COMPASSIONATE, DEDICATED, AND WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN A SENIORS LIFE? We Want YOU! Join our SENIOR CARE TEAM!
QR Code Link to This Post
Flexible, Hourly, Part & Full Time
1. Receive a gift card after attending Orientation. (rules apply)
2. Automatic .50 cent rate increase after the 60th day.
Service Areas: Santa Clara County
• 1 year verifiable work experience with Seniors
• Familiar with Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's and/or Stroke conditions
• A method of reliable transportation
• CNA/HHA students encouraged to apply
• Proof of negative TB test
• Proof of current auto insurance (for drivers)
• Agree to criminal & motor vehicle background check
• Must be in compliance with State Registry Requirements
• Good communication skills: ability to read, write and speak English clearly
• Authorization to work in the United States
Responsibilities May Include:
• Companion Care
• Activities of Daily Living (ADL's)
• Personal Care-Bathing, Dressing and Showering
• Medication Reminders
• Light Housekeeping
• Transportation Escort/Errands
• Hospice Support
• Meal Preparation
• Transferring Skills
• Experience using a gait belt or Hoyer lift a plus!
The BENEFITS of JOINING OUR TEAM!
• Work for one of the fastest growing home care organizations in the Bay Area!
• Supportive Office Staff 24 hours a day 7 days a week
• Competitive Salary
• Paid Sick Time
• Health Care Benefits
• Hiring Incentives
• Employee Referral Rewards
• Holiday Pay
• Employee of the Month Awards
• Dementia, Diabetes, Post Hospital Certification Program
• Paid Travel Time & Mileage Reimbursement
• Overtime Pay
• Cell Phone Reimbursement for Work Related Calls
Familiar Surroundings Home Care is an equal opportunity employer, we make all of our hiring decisions based on qualifications, experience and merit.
How to Apply:
Call our office to schedule an interview (408) 979-9990
Visit our website and submit your online application http://fshomecare.com/
We look forward to hearing from you!
Keywords: home care, CNA, HHA, caregiver, personal attendant, private duty, nursing aide, certified nursing aide, certified nursing assistant, home health aide, companion, care professional, in home care, senior care, elderly care, hospice, dementia care, Alzheimer's care, elder care, respite care, long term care, caregiver jobs, assisted living, residential care, non-medical care, personal care assistant, senior home care, Familiar Surroundings Home Care, senior support services, Parkinson's care, personal care, care team, live-in care, home care agency, at home caregiver