Dental Practice - Insurance Billing/Accounts Receivable Administrator
QR Code Link to This Post
We are an established general dental practice focused on centered-patient care. We provide state of the art complex dentistry.
We have a long-term opportunity, immediately available, for a professional Insurance Billing/Accounts Receivable Administrator who is self-motivated and hardworking team player. You excelled at learning new skills and be part of an AWESOME TEAM. You must enjoy working a busy schedule with enthusiasm, care, attention to detail, and great work ethics.
Our Practice offers excellent opportunity to work closely with patients, enhance your current skills and learn new ones.
Excellent Salary and Benefits, including Medical, Sick Pay, Holiday, Vacation, and 401(K) Profit Sharing Plan.
General Tasks include:
- Manage documents, data entry and record keeping
- Tech savy with ability to operate Dentrix, Microsoft Word, Excel and spreadsheets
- Extremely organized, capacity to multitask, prioritize and deliver with confidence
- Impeccable project and time management, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Self directed with the ability to work independently
- Proactive thinker, ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and professionalism
- Collaborative spirit, good judgment along with common sense, and energetic personal initiative
- Natural ability to work with grace in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain Healthy Production to Collection ratios
- Be able to post payments to patient accounts in Dentrix
- Expert in AR reports -- review and strategy in handling Insurance claims
- Expert in Insurance Benefits breakdown and be able to explain it to the patients
- Above all, if you have Heart for Service, are joyful and take pride in your profession - you will definitely fit our High Performing Team.
- College Degree preferred.