A CORPORATE CATERING COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR LINE COOKS, PREP COOKS, COOKS, DISHWASHERS!
Cosmopolitan Catering strives to be recognized for producing delicious, healthy, and socially responsible food through personalized customer service that is second to none. In every aspect of our operation, we hold ourselves to a standard of service and professionalism that is unmatched. We know that the value of our service as a whole will be compromised by any facet within that is less than exemplary. This starts with a solid foundation and a clear cut mission. Our objective is, and always will be, to align our professional goals with the end-goals of our clients; putting ourselves in a position of not being merely a service provider, but rather, a partner.
WALK-INS ARE WELCOME!
Monday - Friday from 9:30am - 4:00pm
We are located at:
1288 Reamwood Avenue
Sunnyvale, CA 94089
ELIGIBLE FOR BENEFITS
-Lunch Provided Daily
• Preparation of high quality food items according to standardized recipes or instructions in a fast, efficient manner in order to meet production, delivery and service schedules.
• Serve meals or prepare for delivery at times, using correct portioning, meeting USDA minimum standards and ensuring that food is at the correct temperatures and is attractive and tasty. Store leftovers following safe food handling procedures.
• Use established cash and ticket collection procedures during service. Responsible for cash and records from area worked during service periods.
• Clean kitchen after preparation and serving, maintaining high standards of cleanliness and storing excess food properly.
• Keep refrigerators and storerooms clean and neat. All food and supply items are to be stored properly.
• Operate and maintain kitchen equipment as instructed.
• Assist in production planning, record keeping and reporting as required.
• Order supplies and food needed for area of responsibility. Assist in ordering and receiving of all food and supplies.
• Follow correct procedures for safety and sanitation at all times.
• Report needed maintenance, faulty equipment, or accidents to the Food Service Director immediately.
• Attend in-service and/or safety meetings as required.
• Work effectively and maintain good working relationships with co-workers, school personnel, administrators, students, parents and Food Service Director.
• Maintain clean and safe work environment; ability to perform job safely.
• Other duties may be assigned.
*****Must be willing to undergo a criminal background check
*****We are an e-Verify employer
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers