Construction Project Engineer
Employment Type: Full TIme
We are a Construction Company specializing in Architectural building elements in metal, wood, and glass with a need for a Project Engineer.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
1. Assist Owner and Project Manager with a variety of tasks to assist in the administration of potential and current projects
2. Keep in contact with the General Contractor on a monthly basis to inquire about the schedule in regards to our scope of work, and the date in which our scope of work should start and stop.
3. Generating and tracking RFI's (requests for information).
4. Generating and tracking submittals.
5. Tracking budgets, and tracking costs to give the controller so that accurate job costing reporting.
6. Order correct materials per approved submittals, and ordering them in a timely manner such that the materials are not delivered to early or too late.
7. Prepare and maintain Procurement tracking logs, (from ordering and purchasing materials to delivery).
8. Tracking all materials as they arrive and tagging them for the job.
9. Follow up with general contractors in regards to open estimates, to let us know as soon as possible if the general contractor has won the work, and if we are the subcontractor performing the work.
10. Upload new plan sets as they become available from the general contractor; including any addendums, and answers to RFI's.
11. All documents just mentioned will be uploaded to the drive and PlanGrid. Project Engineer must ensure all documents are organized in a sequential manner.
12. Documents mentioned in item #8 will also be printed and numbered in a sequential manner and organized in our plan shelves.
13. Track change orders and when approved ensure the controller has all updated change orders.
14. Update and maintain PlanGrid on all i pads, to ensure every i pad contains the correct amount of information for every crew and job assigned.
15. Print New Project drawings for bidding
16. Assist with Bidding new projects, price research, creating new estimates
17. Needs to have CAD drafting abilities to aid our master draftsman when they are overloaded.
1. Proficient in Excel
2. Familiarity with Construction Plans
3. Familiarity with MAC
4. Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
5. Experience/basic knowledge in CAD is a must
6. Prefer Spanish speaking individual, but not necessary
7. A driven individual wanting a fulfilling career
The interview will involve a basic CAD exam, which will be timed. Applicants with the best time due to their knowledge of shortcuts will be selected to move forward in the hiring process.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed
Kun ledende personer. Job-hververe, kontakt venligst ikke denne jobudbyder.
kontakt os IKKE med uønskede tjenester eller tilbud