QR Code Link to This Post
Do you like early hours? Do you want to grow with a family? This job is perfect for you!
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 45 hours per week within the window of 7:00 am to 6:00 pm
Children: 8 month, 6 and 7 year olds; most of care is for the infant
Duties: Childcare, light housekeeping, cooking and laundry for children only, driving children, errands, help with homework
Requirements: Ideal Candidate must be flexible, energetic and a self-starter; must have clean driving record and access to car for use on the job. Family requires an up to date Tdap vaccination. Must be tech-savvy and comfortable texting parents throughout the day with updates.
Salary: $25-$30 per hour DOE
Job Number: 7057
Benefits of working with Town + Country Resources:
- Recent, long-term, professional (paid) experience with children, ideally as a Nanny in a private home with excellent references. Long term teaching experience with children in addition to recent & substantial work doing in-home childcare for a family may also qualify.
- A genuine interest in working with children!
- Valid Calif. driver license and good driving record
- Able to work legally in the United States
- Able to make at least a one-year commitment, ideally longer
If you meet the requirements we would love to hear from you!
- It's free - candidates pay no fee to the agency!
- Instant access to the best jobs in the Bay Area
- Positions providing vacation, sick and paid holiday time
- A Counselor to help negotiate your salary, schedule and responsibilities
- Professional presentation - we create a personalized resume and reference portfolio for you
You only need to apply once. Only qualified candidates will receive a response.
Town + Country Resources has been placing exceptional Nannies and Household Professionals in the San Francisco Bay Area for over 25 years! Visit our job-listing page here to see more of the great positions that we're recruiting for!
Town + Country is a referral agency. We provide equal opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.