Looking for a History Teacher for High School Students (APUSH, AP European History, or AP World History):
QR Code Link to This Post
The Ivy Advisor is a full-fledged educational and college preparations institution. We offer a wide spectrum of services and classes for students of 4th to 12th graders to improve all academic subjects and standardized examinations in order to better prepare for colleges (website: theivyadvisors.com). We are currently hiring experienced instructors and tutors of HISTORY who are committed to creating an interactive learning environment for students.
We are especially interested in hiring those who are able to teach AP level history exams as well as high school history classes. Please contact us if you want to be part of the Ivy Advisor Team.
• Hold at least a bachelor's degree in the subject area
• Have experience in teaching/tutoring
• Have strong communication skills and student interaction skills
• Be flexible and reliable on evening and weekend hours
• Be passionate about education
• Have strong professional references
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Please email us your cover letter and resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office manager Leslie at (408) 982-3425.