QR Code Link to This Post
Location: Mountain View
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 1:00 pm to 7:00 pm; please note that this is a school year position that will begin in August 2019 and end in June 2020
Children: 7 and 9 year olds
Duties: Childcare, driving children, cooking for children, children's laundry, homework help, attending classes with children, light housekeeping, meal preparation, running errands
Requirements: Ideal Candidate is warm, positive, flexible and reliable. Candidate must be able to oversee and help with children's homework. Ideal Candidate is bilingual in English & Spanish and also plays the piano, but these are not required. Candidate must be comfortable with a parent working from home occasionally. Candidate must be comfortable with cats in the home and have a clean driving record; family can provide a vehicle for use on the job.
Salary: $25-$30 per hour
Job Number: 6638
Benefits of working with Town + Country Resources:
- Recent, long-term, professional (paid) experience with children, ideally as a Nanny in a private home with excellent references. Long term teaching experience with children in addition to recent & substantial work doing in-home childcare for a family may also qualify.
- A genuine interest in working with children!
- Valid Calif. driver license and good driving record
- Able to work legally in the United States
- Able to make at least a one-year commitment, ideally longer
If you meet the requirements we would love to hear from you!
- It's free - candidates pay no fee to the agency!
- Instant access to the best jobs in the Bay Area
- Positions providing vacation, sick and paid holiday time
- A Counselor to help negotiate your salary, schedule and responsibilities
- Professional presentation - we create a personalized resume and reference portfolio for you
You only need to apply once. Only qualified candidates will receive a response.
Town + Country Resources has been placing exceptional Nannies and Household Professionals in the San Francisco Bay Area for over 25 years! Visit our job-listing page here to see more of the great positions that we're recruiting for!
Town + Country is a referral agency. We provide equal opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.