VIN: JHMAP11433T006156 condition: good cylinders: 4 cylinders drive: rwd fuel: gas odometer: 63000 paint color: red title status: clean transmission: manual type: convertible
QR Code Link to This Post
I have a s2k with a clean title in hand ready for sale. I don't have money to keep putting into it to have the car as i envision it. I own the car for 6 years or so. Maybe you can keep as it or keep building it as you wish.
The car currently have 63k miles original miles. I'm the 3rd owner and ready to sale. Just smog and updated the registration til 7/2019 without issue.
2003 s2k is the last year of the AP1 with 9k redline with glass rear window soft top. I just got the car repainted oem formula red due to ran over paint spilled on the road. Insurance fully covered the new paint job. Have all vin stickers match fenders and bumpers.
The car currently have these parts on it:
- Enkei rpf1 front 17 x 8, rear 17 x 9 with hankook ventus rs3 with life in them. One of the rear wheel habe curb rash from.the 2nd owner and I put some minor dings and dents as well
- BuddyClub N+ with less then 20k miles
- j's strut x brace replica
- cusco lower x brace replica
- Spoon N1 cat back exhaust the best sounds
- Stainless steel brake line all 4 corners (forgot the brand)
- DBA 4000 Series T3 front rotors with 20k miles with lots of life
- Pioneer head unit with remote
- whiteline front sway bar
- AP2 gold spark plug cover
- Bride replica front seat with BuddyClub seat rail (small seat width, I'm 30 waist) also comes with perfect oem black leather seat
- pro sport oil pressure and oil temperature gauges
- Apexi vtec controller
- K&N air filter
- I also got the car dyno and it was healthy and perform really well compared to other s2ks. I have the dyno sheet details somewhere and will post it once found.
Not sure if I left anything else out. I will update it if I remember or email me if you have questions. I also have the auto check similar to carfax when I purchased the car. I'll get a car fax and will post it shortly.
Please let's not waste eachothers time with ridiculous low ball half price offer. You can see the car in Santa Clara in the evening weekdays or most weekends. Serious buyer with driver license and insurance required for test drive.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers