condition: excellent cylinders: 6 cylinders drive: rwd fuel: gas odometer: 150146 paint color: silver title status: clean transmission: automatic type: coupe
QR Code Link to This Post
This 2003 Porsche 911 Carrera is equipped with a 3.6-liter flat-six with a Tiptronic S transaxle, mileage is just over 150,000 mi. It is finished in Silver over black interior and is optioned with Bose audio and Xenon headlights. This car remains in stock specifications apart from multiple LN Engineering engine upgrades utilized in the rebuild of the original engine. Over 18K invested in the engine alone!
The body is finished in Artic silver metallic (X1) and no accidents or damages as verified on the Carfax report. This is a garage kept nonsmoker California car with no body rust whatsoever. Tires are Pirelli P-Zero 225/40 ZR18 fronts and Continental 295/30 ZR18 rear on Carrera wheels with approximately 80% tread all around. Brake pads are at 70% front and rear with rotors that show very little ware.
The option code sticker of 996.110 decodes as follows:
• C02 – Catalytic converter
• 226 – change of tire mfg. on production line
• 249 – Tiptronic S transmission
• 288 – Headlamp washers
• 342 – Seat heating system L&R
• 411 – 18” Carrera wheels
• 432 – Tiptronic control steering wheel
• 437 – L seat power control
• 438 – R seat power control
• 446 – Wheel center with colored Porsche crest
• 454 – Automatic speed control
• 601 – Xenon headlights
• 680 – Bose Digital sound
• 939 – Leather seats rear
• 982 – Leather seats front
The Engine was rebuilt at 145,801 miles after the car was stored for years with a cracked cylinder. The overhaul included the following new parts and services.
1. Cases machined and received L&N Nickies cylinders with JE Pistons, rings pins and clips
2. L&N Billet connecting rods
3. ARP Head stud kit
4. L&N IMS fix with shaft recondition and sprocket pinned
5. L&N Chromoly oil pump Hex Drive
6. L&N Billet chain tensioner
7. All timing chains replaced
8. New main and rod bearings
9. Cylinder heads reconditioned receiving valves, guides, springs, lifters as required, pressure checked and resurfaced
10. All new gaskets, seals, filters and plugs and hoses as required
11. New Bosch fuel injectors
12. 160 deg thermostat and cover
13. Air oil separator and vent line
14. Differential oil change and trans fluids and filter change, transmission mount (Rennline heavy duty mount) and gear position cable bushings replaced. Front bumper and hood stripped and repainted due to stone chips in the finish. All heat exchangers were removed, pressure checked and cleaned inside and out, A/C serviced. Steering column turn signal combination switch assembly and battery replaced.
This car looks and drives like a Porsche Carrera should. The power is super strong, it’s cool in traffic and easy to drive anywhere at any speed and handles perfectly. The interior and leather seats are on remarkably good condition with no tears or sign of ware. The paddle shift steering wheel makes this car a blast to drive and it ready to be a good reliable daily driver for years. The Carfax shows history in California with no accidents or issues.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers