2005 Lotus Elise
condition: like new
cylinders: 4 cylinders
paint color: red
title status: clean
Lotus Elise 2005
QR Code Link to This Post
Beautiful, head turning roadster - literally no exaggeration. Elegant styling. Clear Carfax.
Lotus states Elise will do 0 to 60 mph in 4.9 seconds and run to 141 mph; prototypes ran to nearly 150 mph. Not much this side of an exotic supercar will keep up with it on a racetrack.
The Lotus is 190 horsepower at 7800 rpm and 133 pound-feet of torque at 6800 rpm.
I love driving this car. It handles curves like a gem.
(See my racing photos at Thunderhill Race Track at the end of my series of pictures here on the listing.)
Here are the specifications:
• 1.8L I-4 Engine
• 6-spd man w/OD Transmission
• 190 @ 7,800 rpm Horsepower
• 138 @ 6,800 rpm Torque
• Rear-wheel Drive type
• 1st row removeable manual targa fabric Sunroof
• 16" silver aluminum Wheels
• Front air conditioning, manual
• AM/FM stereo, seek-scan Radio
• Keyfob (all doors) Remote keyless entry
• Cloth/leather Seat trim
Price is firm. Call if you would like to pick it up at: show contact info
- do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 6918393587
email to friend