condition: excellent cylinders: 8 cylinders fuel: gas odometer: 170000 paint color: purple title status: clean transmission: automatic
QR Code Link to This Post
I'm selling my beautiful Metallic Purple Corvette. A lot of money has been put into this car.
This color is very rare and only 320 corvette's were made in this color in 1996. I have 15 years of service/maintenance records and this is a clean title.
Registered until 6/2020
1996 Chevy Corvette LT1 Automatic
Dark Metallic Purple
98% restored paint
Leather reconditioned (Dual Power Seats)
Excellent Sound (Gold Package)
Single Disk CD Player
All functions are working
Additional Fan was installed on separate switch that can be manually turned on/off from console
ROOF COMES OFF TO BECOME A CONVERTIBLE
- New Dewitt Aluminum Double Row Radiator (Made in USA)
- New German Drag Pro Series LED Headlights
- New Nitto 275/40/17 + 285/40/17 NT 555 G2 Tires
- Original Rims Powder Coated Matte Black (New)
- Paint Correction/Restoration
- Leather Restoration
- New High End Ceramic Tint (20% Rear | 50% Front
- Brake Calipers were professionally painted Red (New)
- Rotors were professionally painted black (New)
- New Opti-Spark Distributor with new Wires
- Spark plugs, thermostat, water pump, starter, battery have been replaced by previous owner/shop (water pump gaskets have been replaced
- Oxygen sensor has been replaced
- Intake Air temp/Exhaust sensor has been replaced
- Slotted brake rotors (premium steel) at all 4 corners with 24 compound power stop pads
- Fluids all done with Redline Synthetic oil
- Weather strips on doors have been replaced
AC has been serviced and wires have been replaced, Engine has been serviced, oil has been replaced, car has been very well maintained and is in excellent condition for its age. The car drives great. Engine does not knock (no noises) and starts right away.
Car has been serviced and worked on in 3 different corvette shops.
Dash has minor wear and tear due to age but nothing major. Front and rear bumper has minor hairline scratches that are not easy to see.
A lot of money has been spent on my car and I have all receipts and service records. The engine will probably need to be replaced in the future because of its age but currently drives very well.
As much as I don't want to sell my car I unfortunately came up with a financial emergency.
Car without all after market parts is valued at $6k-$9k. I've put in almost $7,000 in after market parts and service this year alone.
PLEASE MAKE ME A REALISTIC OFFER IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. PERFECT CAR FOR CORVETTE ENTHUSIASTS.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers