condition: excellent cylinders: 6 cylinders drive: 4wd fuel: gas odometer: 44000 paint color: black size: mid-size title status: clean transmission: manual type: sedan
QR Code Link to This Post
Clean Title. 2nd owner. 44000miles.
Registration current. Pink slip and CA smog certificate on hand. Just serviced with LiquiMoly engine Oil and Mutul transmission fluid last month.
Passenger side fender, front bumper, right wheel and right drive axel replaced due to hitting curb, but fully repaired at AAA shop with warranty.
- GIAC stage 2 (AWE pulley)
- AWE turing exhaust
- AWE resonated downpipe (FREE, but you need to install yourself. Removed to pass SMOG)
- RocEuro Intake (FREE, but you need to install yourself. Removed to pass SMOG)
- Bilstein B16 Ride Control coilover
- JHM Stage 4 clutch + resurface flywheel
- Eurocode short shifter
- ECS tuning Shift knob
- Michelin A/S3 245x17
--Remote window up/down
--Reverse right mirror tilt
--Tune2Air Bluetooth module
- RS Style grille
- Painted Rear bumper diffuser
- Carbon fiber interior panel
- Center console carbon fiber wrap (include actual carbon fiber panel if you wish to install yourself)
- WeatherTech floor mat
- Exterior trim vinyl wrap
- Aluminum style pedals
- 20% tint rear window
- black supercharged fender badge
- plasti dip black Navi bezel
- Interior white LED
- Hardwired dash cam
- Differential minor oil leak. Should be easy fix it during your next differential fluid change.
- Parking brake button plastic peel off (Shown on image. I can give you the OEM replacement for free)
- Driver side sun visor hook broken. Shown on image.
- scuff mark on lower left side of steering wheel. you can feel it doing hand to hand steering.
- Some chipping on front end from normal driving. Overall paint is in good condition for a 7 years old car.
Price adjusted for the Cons and the accident. Cash on hand for test drive.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers