For sale is a 2004 Mazdaspeed Miata (MSM), the only factory turbo Miata (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mazdaspeed). I'd love to keep it, but every time I get in and out my knees have told me in clear terms : it's either the car or them. Car is well sorted and an absolute blast to drive.
* 15" 6UL 949 Racing rims. Very light weight, in almost perfect condition.
* 949 Xida Club Sport coilovers. 700in/lbs front, 400in/lbs rear. Dual springs, shocks are adjustable AST (part of the Xida package). Front shocks rebuilt last summer by 949 recommended rebuilder.
* 949 adjustable end links, mounts professionally installed by TC Design
* Racing Beat 1.25" front sway bar
* Mishimoto Intercooler
* Koyorad aluminum radiator
* Both ignition coils replaced in last 2 years
* Flyin' Miata oil backflow valve
* Flyin' Miata downpipe and full exhaust
* CARB legal cat installed (about 2 years old)
* BEGI cold air intake kit, including blow off valve and steel intake elbow
** Original intake included, and I can swap back before purchase if you like.
* energy suspension urethane bushing kit, not installed
* aftermarket radio, but it's not great. Original is included. Stock amp and speakers were retained.
* Cloth interior in very good condition. I bought leather seats soon after I bought the car, and have been driving it the last 50k miles with the cloth seats in storage. I've put the cloth seats back in the car for the sale.
* Hard dog hard core double diagonal roll bar with harness bar (top goes up and down fine)
* New top last year (glass rear window with defroster)
* AC is fine
* ceramic kevlar brake pads with a spare set of street pads
* ceramic kevlar track brake pads with 1 track day
* headlights are getting a little cloudy
* front suspension squeaks (control arm bushings?)
* will need tires fairly soon
* The car is pretty low - need to be careful around speed bumps and large pot holes. I've installed Flyin' Miata shock spacers to lift it a little (it's near the top of the coil over setting already).
The BEGI intake and the full exhaust make a world of difference - acceleration is hard and smooth, with very little of the herky-jerky lag that stock MSMs exhibit. Similarly equipped cars put around 200HP at the wheels, although I have never put it on a dyno. The exhaust note is fun, but not annoying.
The Xidas are amazing, you can find plenty of reviews online if you'd like more information. The spring rates sound high until you drive it - the car is vastly more comfortable over bumps than the stock Bilstein suspension, yet is glued to the corners.
$8,800 or best offer. Can include the leather seats for the right price, although they are pretty worn and will need to be reupholstered.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers