VIN: JM1NB353340401990 condition: good cylinders: 4 cylinders drive: rwd fuel: gas paint color: silver title status: clean transmission: manual
QR Code Link to This Post
For sale is a 2004 Mazda Miata Azure edition. This edition has the blue leather seats and blue cloth top. Details below:
- VIN: JM1NB353340401990
- 230k miles.
- New windshield.
- New battery.
- New rear brake calipers.
- New floormats.
- New pedal covers.
- New KYB AGX shocks with Tein S-tech springs all around.
- Restitched the seat bottom.
- Eyeball vents replaced with Eclipse vents.
- Sewed on steering wheel cover.
- Polished headlight lenses with UV protection coating.
- Spent a great amount of money getting rid of oil leaks all around the car. Small amount of seepage might still be possible but it's not the Exxon Valdez it used to be.
- New clutch slave cylinder.
- A decent amount of service records for the life of the car.
- A very nice car cover.
- AC blows cold. Heat blows hot.
- The seat bolsters have wear.
- I suck at sewing so the seat stitch and the steering wheel covers are not 100% perfect, but the seat seam isn't split anymore and the wheel feels nice and thick in your hands. Plus the perforated leather looks quite nice.
- A small hole in the top. There are other small holes that the previous owner(s) patched with silicone. It works. Maybe you can do the same with this unpatched hole.
- No LSD.
- Timing belt. I don't have a record of it ever being replaced, but it should have been done at least twice by now. Pricing reflects this fact.
Please call/ text/ email for more details. Thanks for looking.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers