2003 Porsche 911 (recent 15k engine rebuild) - $18750 (san jose west)
2003 porsche 911
condition: excellent cylinders: 6 cylinders drive: rwd fuel: gas paint color: silver size: compact title status: clean transmission: automatic type: coupe
QR Code Link to This Post
This 2003 Porsche 911 Carrera is equipped with a 3.6-liter flat-six with a Tiptronic S transaxle. mileage is 150,342 mi. It is finished in Silver over black interior and is optioned with Bose high-end audio and Xenon headlights. This car remains in stock specifications apart from multiple LN Engineering engine upgrades utilized in the rebuild of the original engine.
The body is finished in Artic silver metallic (X1) and no accidents or damages are listed on the Carfax report. This is a garage kept nonsmoker California car with no body rust. Tires are Pirelli P-Zero 225/40 ZR18 front and Continental 295/30 ZR18 rear on Carrera wheels with approximately 80% tread all around. Brakes are at 50% front and 70% rear with rotors that show very little ware.
The option code sticker of 996.110 decodes as follows:
• C02 - Catalytic converter
• 226 - change of tire mfg. on production line
• 249 - Tiptronic S transmission
• 288 - Headlamp washers
• 342 - Seat heating system L&R
• 411 - 18" Carrera wheels
• 432 - Tiptronic control steering wheel
• 437 - L seat power control
• 438 - R seat power control
• 446 - Wheel center with colored Porsche crest
• 454 - Automatic speed control
• 601 - Xenon headlights
• 680 - Bose Digital sound
• 939 - Leather seats rear
• 982 - Leather seats front
The Engine was rebuilt at 145,801 miles after the car was stored for years. The overhaul included the following new parts and services.
1. Cases machined and received L&N Nickies cylinders with JE Pistons, rings pins and clips
2. L&N Billet connecting rods
3. ARP Head stud kit
4. L&N IMS fix with shaft recondition and sprocket pinned
5. L&N Chromoly oil pump Hex Drive
6. L&N Billet chain tensioner
7. All timing chains replaced
8. New main and rod bearings
9. Cylinder heads reconditioned receiving valves, guides, springs, lifters as required, pressure checked and resurfaced
10. All gaskets, seals, filters and plugs and hoses as required
11. New Bosch fuel injectors
12. 160 deg thermostat and cover
13. Air oil separator and vent line
14. Differential oil change and trans fluids and filter change, transmission mount (Rennline heavy duty mount) and gear position cable bushings replaced. Front bumper and hood stripped and repainted. All heat exchangers were removed, pressure checked and cleaned inside and out, A/C serviced. Steering column turn signal combination switch assembly and battery replaced.
This car looks and drives like a Porsche Carrera should. The power is super strong, runs cool in traffic and is beautiful. The interior and leather seats are in very good condition with no tears or sign of ware. The Carfax shows history in California with no accidents or issues. Tags renewed and smog cert in January.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers