Up for sale is my 2002 BMW M3 (E46). It has been my daily driver for the past year after I sold my e36 M3 Convertible. It is the Topaz Blue special color, with the SMG (Sequential Manual Gearbox) transmission, with the optional blue soft top. No rips or leaks in the top, car is in great condition for the age, with under 100k miles!
- S54B32 3.2 Liter naturally aspirated inline 6 cylinder engine (completely stock)
- SMG transmission with SMG pump replaced at 82k miles
- Sitting on Micheline Pilot Sport's, rears were replaced less than 1k miles ago
- Topaz Blue Metallic exterior (optional color code)
- Dove Grey interior
- Convertible top w/ optional blue soft top (motor and lock for power operated top replaced less than a month ago. Now the power top goes down smoothly with the turn of the key in the exterior door lock, or the push of a button in the interior, works perfectly!)
- Original BMW navigation system
- Paint is in great condition for the age of the car
I've made a couple custom modifications to the car, including:
- Megan Racing Axleback Exhaust System
- Fuel Overrun tune which ups the horsepower and torque figures and tightens throttle response, while making the car backfire upon deceleration
- Wheels have been plastidipped black which adds a nice clean look to the car
- Blue exterior tow hook in the front bumper
Other than that, the car has been kept completely stock, and babied, as this has been my daily driver and dream car at the same time. Cruising with the top down on a sunny day is one of the best feelings while being able to hear the beautiful exhaust note from the s54 engine. Grabs a lot of attention, and a lot of people recognize and love the M3 brand name.
I'm selling the car for two reasons, I'm moving off to college at the University of Arizona in the fall and I need the car gone. I'm planning on buying an e92 M3 when I get to Arizona.
Overall this car has been a joyous experience to own and I would recommend it to anyone looking into buying a serious sports car. The SMG transmission is as fun to drive as a manual, but still easily daily drivable and can sit in traffic without any downside. Price negotiable.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers