condition: excellent cylinders: 6 cylinders drive: 4wd fuel: gas odometer: 63900 paint color: silver title status: clean transmission: manual type: coupe
QR Code Link to This Post
Selling my 01 911 turbo, 996TT. Silver on black. Manual, 6speed. 63,9xx miles. Car is located in San Jose, CA. This custom ordered Arctic Silver 911, with optional painted center stack, OEM white face gauges, no carbon fiber and GT3 seats. It is the classic quintessential ￼996Turbo and not to mention one of the fastest Turbos I've ever been in. Comes with two sets of keys, all manuals, the original window sticker, and every receipt.
My brother-in-law bought the car in February of 2005 and owned it to April of 2015. I bought it from him in April 2015. It’s come time for me to sell it on to another enthusiast.
I’m a certified detailer and the car is super clean. Car, paint and interior are in fantastic shape.
Car has never been tracked and/ or abused. Since the car has been in the family since 2005 I consider us the second owner.
PPI done and available.
* 6 speed
* Arctic Silver
* White face gauges
* Painted center console
* Double Dinn + 6 disk changer
* Comes with the original 996 Turbo twist wheels.
* Chrome bezels on gauges
* Turbo Areo front bumper
* Painted front and back lower bumper
* HRE wheels
* Powder coated and ceramic coated wheels and break calipers.
* Headlight yolk delete
* 6 cd disk bypass to iPhone cable.
* Short shift kit.
* 911 GT3 sport seats
* GMG sport exhaust
* New breaks in the last 200 miles
* Smoked reflectors
* Painted rear bumper warts
* PSS 9’s
* GIAC tune with remote control
* Front plate delete with painted stops
* ValentineOne V1 Bluetooth module
* TechArt pedals