- Upgraded throttle valve actuators (known failure part on E9X M3's)
- Replaced rod bearings with upgraded rod bearings (known failure part on E9X M3's)
Comes with 2 original keys, clean title, owner's manual, and years of enjoyment.
Interested? Watch this quick video to learn more about the life of this car:
(I recently moved down from Seattle with the car, ignore any Seattle related speak)
The less than desireable:
- The car shows 1 accident on the title; I was rear ended by a car going roughly 3mph while I was stopped at a stop sign. I have before and after pictures as well as pictures from the 'scene of the crime.' The accident is counted into the asking price of the car.
- One of the plastic center caps for a wheel was chipped. There's no damage to the wheel, it just pops out and can be replaced by order a replacement center cap from Vorsteiner for roughly $25
- There's a small rock impact mark on the front hood
- The car has 2 accidents on the CarFax from 2015 and 2019; both times, the rear bumper (and only the rear bumper) was replaced. 2015: I was rear ended while sitting at a stoplight. The rear bumper was cracked. It was replaced by Signature BMW and is indistinguishable from the original bumper. 2019: Hit-and-run in a parking lot, the drivers side of the rear bumper was scraped and the bumper was cracked, so it was again replaced and repainted. Pictures on request.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers